Barcode label printing available for many uses. When choosing a printer some important features to consider are:
- Resolution – For thermal and thermal transfer, you can get 203, 300, and 600 dots per inch (DPI).
- Durability – Will you print 5 labels per day or 10,000 per day? It makes a difference.
- Label Size – Small printers can only print small labels, generally up to 4″ wide. Large printers tend to be more expensive and the print heads are too.
- Connection type to your system – COM or LPT
- Environmental Conditions – Metal or Plastic cases are available.
We offer a variety of printers to fit a wide range of daily printing requirements and labeling budgets. These units are made by Zebra and TSC―established leaders in the industry―and have great service, support and warranties.we work on label printing in chennai,delhi,pune.